Open your electricity meter

The electricity is not included in your rent, thank you that you obtain a RIB, your lease and open your electricity contract by contacting

Do not hesitate to contact the manager of residence for the number of PDL, the meter reading and the name of the former tenant. The information you will be asked by your energy supplier.


TO KNOW: You can open your electricity contract with the energy supplier of your choice.