Housing assistance

Housing assistance:

Any tenant having signed a permanent lease can receive housing assistance in CARDINAL-CAMPUS residences, subject to family resources and the benefits already being received by their family.

To benefit from this assistance, you must:

- Be the holder of a lease (the lease must therefore not be in the name of your parents)
- actually live in the apartment as your principal residence (rent receipts must be in your name) and your resources should not exceed certain limits.


Downloadable form to make your request for housing assistance


PLEASE NOTE : CARDINAL CAMPUS residences are private residences and not hostels.


To get an idea of the amount that you may be eligible for: