Have your mail and bills, etc. forwarded to your new address...


Inform the Caisse d'Allocations Familiales (Family Allowance Fund), the Social Security, the Treasury, your bank, your school, etc. as soon as possible of your new address.

The Post Office provides special "moving" cards to announce your new address.
So as not to lose any mail, make a request to your post office for the forwarding of your mail to your new address.